Looking for an experienced IT auditor with some financial crime product knowledge to come into a newly globalised team and lead complex audits for an investment bank.
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading Global Investment Bank in their search for an VP IT auditor within Financial Crime
This is a business going through a complete transformation of the Audit function, and you will be joining at an exciting time.
- Experience of working in an IT Audit function within a Bank
- Experience of leading complex IT audits
- Exposure of risk-based audits within financial crimes.
- A strong understanding of front office risk management and audit within the banking sector.
- Understanding of how a Banking Operations function works particularly in Securities.
- Preferably exposure to AML, anti-bribery and corruption.
- Leading, executing and delivering audit engagements
- Managing audits to deliver completed reports within planned timelines and budgets
- Planning of audits and assisting with strategy
- Develop specialist areas of subject matter expertise.
- Deliver continuous monitoring assignments
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders
- Reports into the Director of Financial Crime EMEA.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.