· The successful candidate will provide a key link between the business and core functions of the parent company, transferring information and preparing reports, analysis and commentary for both sides
· You will be a key point of contact for several areas.
· You will be assisting the COO to drive improvements enabling a sustainable growth of the division,
· You will proactively manage risks of the team by putting in place controls and enhancing related documentation,
· You will also play a part in driving change through projects and new business rollouts.
· You will be involved in management reporting, project management and administrative support,
· You will develop models and effectively analyse information to support high-level strategic decision-making.
· You will be also focused on workflow processes and systems, looking for standardisations and efficiencies.
· 3 to 5 years previous experience, preferably within a similar institution
· Strong structured product knowledge & commodity derivatives
· First or an upper second-class degree, ideally in an associated discipline
· Highly adept user of MS Excel - certainly macro level, ideally VBA.
· Project Management experience