VP - Conduct Risk Audit
- £110, 000 + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Investment Bank to help with the build out of their Internal Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire two VP's into their Conduct Risk Audit team.
The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key audits as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting, auditing qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
- Ideally you will also have exposure to Conduct Risk or the following Compliance advisory, Control Room or Surveillance.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Finance and / or the Financial Services / Banking industry is an advantage.
- Experience of Conduct (treating customers fairly).
- Knowledge of Banking products.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Conduct and Prudential Regulatory Risk is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- Awareness of key regulations affecting the Banking industry.