VP – Recovery Resolution Planning Manager
- Up to £80,000 plus Benefits and Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our client is a leading financial institution with a reputation as a global leader delivering pioneering investment management, asset and fund administration, and fiduciary and banking solutions. They are well known for providing a service to some of the world’s most-sophisticated clients ranging from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
- Due to an expansion in the capital management team, an exciting new opportunity has risen for a VP to join as a Recovery Resolution Planning Manager.
- The ideal candidate will have full input on the development and creation of the RRP, working across a wider set of regulatory directives.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to delivery in the wide programme of regarding Recovery & Resolution planning
- They will be part of an EMEA team, covering UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Luxembourg and Saudi Arabia.
- There will be a particular emphasis on the UK Banks within input to Group RP, UK Plan – ICAAP & ILAAP
- The role holder will be working on Banking Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD) and to work on application issues around these legislative frameworks.
- Review and analyse consultation papers and policy statements issued by regulators and other industry bodies.
- Define and produce management reporting for incorporation into presentations to senior management committees and boards.
- Prior experience of RRP, ICAAP and ILAAP gained in an international bank or consultancy
- Proven analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to understand & interpret Risk Management concepts
- Ability to communicate with and present to business partners and Senior Management across various internal functions
- Proven written, numeracy and IT literacy skills (MS Office)
- A demonstrated record of interpreting and applying regulatory requirements
- Strong analysis and communication skills and the intellectual tenacity required to understand complex business operations and evolving regulatory requirements.