VP – Origination – Project Finance
- £ competitive package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
My client is a leading Bank with a reputation as a global leader delivering pioneering commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset and management. They are well known for providing a service to some of the world’s most-sophisticated clients and corporate across 40+ countries.
- Due to an expansion in the Project Finance team, an exciting new opportunity has risen for a VP with strong experience origination, structuring and execution of the Project Finance product in the Power and Renewables sector.
- The ideal candidate will need to join as a product expert of power and Renewables. They will be required to liaise with relationship manager to be able to oversee client sales/client interaction in order to maintain product development, risk solutions and cross-sell opportunities.
- You will be expected to lead business development activity and pitch opportunities.
- Manage debt and advisory deal discussions within specific limits for less complex projects.
- Analyse and interpret a range of complex financial and market data sources to understand product performance and potential impact.
- Supervise day-to-day client or counterparty relations within the project finance arena at a counterpart level; look at what our clients need and understanding them client needs in order to develop and originate product solutions.
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders, including other products areas, to make certain suitable engagement and support to develop, secure and maximise product deal opportunities.
- Manage the credit application process and present credit cases to internal audiences, showing an understanding of credit requirements to develop a compelling business rationale to enable transactions.
- Degree educated or equivalent amount of relevant experience.
- Strong experience in both lending and advisory in the Power & Renewables sector is necessary.
- Solid product understanding and experience in structured finance and the other relevant sectors.
- Good understanding of the broader product set in order to facilitate cross-sell.
- Thorough knowledge of credit, risk management, market and legal aspects of structured finance.
- Project Finance modelling experience would be useful.
- Knowledge of the competitor landscape within project finance.
- Ability to work effectively and engagingly with the client coverage teams and other product groups.