VP- Quality Assurance/Methodology Audit
- £75,000- £120,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Investment Bank to help with the build out of their Internal Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire an established VP into their Methodologies Audit team.
The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key Change initiatives in group audit as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting, auditing qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
- Ideally you will also have exposure to the regulatory environment and how it impacts the bank.
- Experience in delivering strategic change processes to allow for the development of good practices across the Audit teams.
- A strong understanding of Audit methodology and the requirements the business has to meet the recommendation of the regulators.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Financial Services / Banking.
- Knowledge of Banking products.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Conduct and Prudential Regulatory Risk is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- Awareness of key regulations affecting the Banking industry.