VP- FP&A Stress Testing
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 15 Apr 19
Our client, a top tier Investment Banking organisation is looking to add a Vice President to its high performing Finance Division in the Group Planning and Stress Testing team. The team is responsible for coordinating and recommending the medium term plan and various stress tests for the Group. This is an excellent opportunity for an experience forward looking accountant to join a high performing team and increase their exposure and knowledge the Treasury and Risk functions of a Global Investment Bank.
Planning and Stress Testing-
- Coordination and execution of the Medium Term plan
- Ensure risks arising from the plan are appropriately captured in order to set an appropriate risk appetite for the firm and entity plans
- Run key finance workstreams as part of the PRA Stress Test, including delivery of structured and unstructured data to the regulator and feedback key issues to the Finance Accountable Executive
- Partnering with the CFO business partnering team to provide clear insights on the plan to Group and Deputy CFO.
- Drive the overall planning program, including the management of various stakeholders and updating to management.
- Undertake and coordinate reviews of business unit plans with respect to P&L and Balance sheet consequences.
- Create and develop Exco, Board and other Management Information materials.
- Assist with the all internal and external stress testing processes.
- Develop, motivate and lead direct reports and assist in team management, setting of objectives and monitoring of performance.
Key skills and qualifications
- Fully qualified accountant- ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong academic history
- Experience in managing multiple direct reports.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Considerable experience in FP&A- budgeting, forecasting, performance review
- Knowledge and experience of stress testing
- Considerable Investment Banking Experience
- Exposure to capital or liquidity requirements
- Exposure to working directly alongside Treasury or Risk functions.
This role can only consider candidates with full UK working rights.