VIE - REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT ANALYST - London 12 months - M/F
Description de l'entreprise
AEW, part of Natixis Investment Managers, is one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world with over €70 billion in assets under management and over 700 professionals in 15 offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
In Europe, AEW manages €32 billion in properties of all types located in 15 countries across Europe. Circa €6.0 billion of real estate was transacted in Europe in 2019. The London office is the second largest after Paris where the headquarters are located.
The Portfolio Management team in our London office manages the separate accounts business of the AEW platform within the UK, covering both UK and European real estate, covering all sectors and risk allocations. Poste et missions
As our Portfolio Analyst you are expected to assist the Portfolio Management team mostly through financial modelling and analytical support, closely working with the other members of the team.
You will spend a large proportion of his/her time on:
• Financial/cash flow modelling in MS Excel, at un-leveraged, leveraged and post-tax cash-flow levels, often including JV and/or promote waterfall mechanisms;
• Assisting with the client-level reporting requirements including data analysis, and report writing ;
• Gathering and summarising property market research.
Based on the level of experience, speed of progression and deal flow, the Portfolio Management Analyst may also be involved in acquisition and asset management transactions.
The London office is lean and reactive so the right candidate is expected to show some flexibility with regard to the range of possible tasks that he/she could be assigned. Profil et compétences requises
• Strong academic record with good first degree in economics or a business/finance related subject;
• Real estate degree an advantage.
• Very strong analytical and quantitative skills;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its advanced functions; Ability to model real-estate cash-flow with nested logic functions an advantage;
An Excel/modelling test will be given following a successful interview;
• Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Powerpoint;
• Good written and oral communications skills;
• Understanding of real estate valuation an advantage.
• Works effectively and co-operatively as a team member;
• Solicits senior level guidance on key matters;
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail;
• Displays efforts and actions to improve knowledge and expertise in real estate fundamentals and financial analysis;
• Exhibits self motivation, maturity, independence and appropriate initiative;
• Highly motivated with a flexible attitude in relation to the possible tasks to undertake.
Specific skills (IT, foreign languages, others...):
• Proficiency in English;
• Another European language is desirable: French, German, Dutch or Spanish in particular.