VIE - INVESTMENT STRATEGY ANALYST- London - M/F
Description de l'entreprise
Natixis Investment Managers (US$1 trillion AUM) is a multi-affiliate organization that offers a single point of access to more than 20 specialized active investment firms such as Loomis Sayles, Ostrum Asset Management, H2O Asset Management and Investors Mutual Limited.
Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we apply Active Thinking to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets. Natixis ranks among the world's largest asset management firms. Poste et missions
The VIE will support the macro and economic thematic research team in producing research, macroeconomic views, investment ideas and asset allocation positioning.
The VIE would be based in London, close to the Dynamic Solutions team, and would also go to Paris and possibly Geneva to spend time with the Head of macro and economic thematic research.
The key responsabilities are :
Profil et compétences requises
- Assist with primary research in economics, long-term returns and thematic investments.
- Support with data, graphs and presentations to share investment views.
- Help produce market analysis and investment ideas.
- Assist in idea generation and portfolio construction.
- Some administrative tasks as needed.
Bac +5 , Master in Finance/ Business School ou Universities.
- Strong economic, macro and market skills. Good knowledge of the financial industry, market structure and asset classes as well as funds
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Programs: Word, Excel & Powerpoint, as well as with Bloomberg and/or other financial data provider systems.
- Good writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, team spirit and sales-orientation as well as good time management