VATGlobal - Account Manager
- £25,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- VAT Global
- 25 Jan 18 2018-01-25
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team of indirect tax experts, responsible for managing the VAT and GST registrations for over 500 global clients. The business is growing very quickly, so there is room for development, initiative and progression within the team.
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team of indirect tax experts, responsible for managing the VAT and GST registrations for over 500 global clients.
The business is growing very quickly, so there is room for development, initiative and progression within the team.
There will be opportunities for technical training relating to indirect tax; and invaluable experience in client and tax authority exposure.
Tasks and Duties:
- VAT return filing
- Preparing and submitting monthly EC Sales lists and Intrastat reports
- Preparation of client documents and communications
- VAT compliance checks
- General communication with clients regarding their accounts and information requests
- Handling and liaison of client and tax authority queries and issues
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative/analytical projects as requested
- Assisting with technical research when required and helping with drafting client presentations
- Business Development
- Analytical and a general inclination for numbers and analysis
- Experience and knowledge of Word Processing Package (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Diligence, punctuality and a general sense of responsibility and ownership
- “Hunger” for continuous learning and development
- Communications skills, written and verbal
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Team Player
- Speaks and writes fluent English
- Work experience in tax or financial services (desirable)
The ideal candidate should be interested in financial services, tax in particular. The role deals mainly with indirect tax compliance (VAT), but there will be exposure to an array of other indirect tax services, such as customs for example.
Bi-lingual (ideally German, Dutchor other European language) is desirable but not essential. Support will be given to study AAT / CTA