Unix Systems Administrator - Contract - Banking - £420/day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Caspian One Recruitment Solutions
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Investment Bank. City Based. 6 month contract. Expert knowledge of UNIX and Linux security, Accounts and group management. Access Control. SUDO, Auditing, Shell Scripting/Perl Scripting, Knowledge of infrastructure tools LDAP, peek, universal command, Opsware, Archer, Cyber-Ark, Hitachi PAM.
Unix Systems Administrator required for the Securities team of a city based Investment Bank.
You will be providing consulting services and project leadership specifically on the security needs of all systems and applications within the bank. Your focus will be to ensure effective protection in line with the Bank's policies and standards for UNIX & Linux environments (AIX, Sun, and Red Hat).
- Provide support to technology groups on security administration standards for all supported UNIX & Linux platforms and products used by the group.
- Workload requires the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks of varying difficulties to meet SLAs.
- Effective communication to varying levels of stakeholders essential.
- Troubleshoot security issues and resolve those issues in a timely manner.
- Provide implementation support to project teams and auditors to ensure that security solutions are suitable and in compliance with the banks security standards.
- Assist in providing readily understood access review reporting to managers performing the attestations across the UNIX platform.
Job Requirements: (Knowledge/Experience)
- Expert knowledge of UNIX and Linux security
- Accounts and group management.
- Access Control.
- Shell Scripting/Perl Scripting
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools LDAP, peek, universal command, Opsware, Archer, Cyber-Ark, Hitachi PAM.
Analytical Thinking, Network Management, Adaptability, Sense of Urgency, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Customer Service/Service Partner Orientation
Please get in touch with email@example.com