University Program Manager - Recruitment
- Sep 13, 2021
University Program Manager - Fantastic opportunity for a Big4 Tech company - In-house recruitment - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client, one of the Big 4 Tech companies, is looking for a University Program Manager with recruitment experience to join their University Recruiting team. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of one of the most crutial parts of the business and to get involved in early careers recruitment for one of the most reputable brands in the world. Responsibilities
- Partner with the University Recruiting (UR) regional managers and site leads to determine intern hiring needs across all pipelines
- Partner with recruiters on strategies to build strong ties to your office both while interns are onsite and beyond to help increase conversion rates
- Own administrative tasks associated with successfully onboarding, performance managing and offboarding each intern
- Coordinate, localize and facilitate intern manager and intern onboarding trainings
- Create and execute an intern experience strategy inclusive of onsite and offsite community building activities
- Coordinate and execute local intern calibration sessions
- Work cross functionally with the local Intern Directors, Site Leads and HQ program managers to ensure a positive intern experience
- Build and execute an events strategy that supports the UR specific needs of your office location and on campus across EMEA (ie: Summerfest, Hackathons, Ninja Hunts, etc)
- Partnering with diversity team on requests, information sharing, best practices and hiring plans - as it pertains to interns.
- Providing clear communication of progress, roadblocks, updates, and future plans to the UR team, engineering teams, management and localized site leads and directors.
- 2-3 years experience in recruitment and program management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally
- Ability to prioritize and multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Business acumen
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations and deliver on desired goals
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.