I am seeking an experienced underwriting analyst to lead, grow and develop the financial modelling and analytics team, designing, building and reviewing complex financial models that underpin our general client offerings and to demonstrate entrepreneurial acumen by building a genuine income stream to support the growth of this already successful team.
- Developing financial models to support Property Developments, Regenerations, Joint Venture Partnerships and Property Investments;
- Developing data analytics models to sift through data and identify trends, patterns and forecasts;
- Presenting financial models and findings to clients;
- Supporting a investment fund initiatives .
- leads the development of the financial modelling and analytics team offering to market;
- is fully aware of the wide range of skills and services offered and spots opportunities to sell those services to clients; and
- is actively involved in marketing events both in the office and external to it and is an 'ambassador' of the organisation.
- leads client meetings where appropriate
- presents to senior clients i.e. Local Government Members and senior officers such as the Chief Executive;
- supports the development and delivery of client projects; and
- builds and develops long-term and meaningful client relationships.
- communicates well with others both internally and with clients, clearly, confidently and professionally;
- appreciates their importance to the organisation and takes responsibility for developing own technical and personal skills;
- will take lead responsibility for building and developing the financial modelling and analytics team; and
- provides coaching and development support to team members.
Day to day tasks
- takes responsibility for timely and accurate delivery of all work assigned to the financial modelling and analytics team;
- takes responsibility for the overall financial performance of the financial modelling and analytics team;
- adheres to the risk management policies;
- develops a broad range of models, including cash flow forecasts, options appraisals, valuations, acquisition models, and others as necessary;
- takes responsibility for personal efficiency;
- designs/builds/modifies/reviews financial models across all areas of work;
- supports the delivery of engagements though high quality financial modelling work; and
- prioritises competing projects to deliver high quality work to commercial timeframes.