UX research participant coordinator
- Sep 13, 2021
UX Research Participant Coordinator job in London for a Big4 Tech! Overall Responsibilities:
Your role will play a pivotal part in helping us improve the tools crucial to creators' ongoing success as performers, makers, teachers, storytellers and artists. In this role, you'll collaborate with researchers to understand their study objectives, clarify their participant requirements and plan the logistics of recruitment support. You'll operate with awareness of our ethical obligations to our participant candidates, including informed consent and privacy concerns. You are a responsible and organized individual who can keep tabs on many projects, pay close attention to details, and accommodate the unexpected. Using your strong communication skills, you'll effectively connect with members of the creator community to confirm their suitability for studies and schedule their participation in a variety of study formats. Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Recruit research participant candidates drawn from a database of creators who have opted into the UX Research program, employee referrals, and through your own on-the-ground networking efforts at creator events.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
- Coordinate the logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, and distribution of incentives.
Education: High school diploma or Bachelor's degree in any field preferred
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility: 3+ years of experience in recruitment (preferably UX research participant recruitment), program management, project coordination:
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role : 3+ years experience of coordination, customer facing environment
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products
- Basic understanding of user research methods
- Experience with database technology, including queries and reporting
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.