UX Designer - Contract role in London Duties
Develop web-based platforms through which companies can interact with and engage consumers; this includes the construction of websites and mobile applications.
Design complex user interfaces and interactions for web, mobile, and cross-platform experiences, providing a product that is valuable, usable and desirable.
Must follow technical and industry developments to keep the platforms up to date, providing prototypes, page layouts, and user interfaces.
A sophisticated knowledge of mobile platforms is also important.
Create wireframes, workflows, schematics, and prototypes to test usability and site branding goals. Experience Required
- 5+ years of experience in UX / interaction / product design
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in customer research insights synthesis design exploration low-fi and high-fi prototyping delivering flows and creating information architecture
- Strong and effective communication and storytelling skills
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate your skills, knowledge and approach
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.