We are looking for a UX/UI designer to join part of the Creative team within A global insurance Company. Deliver fresh and impactful UX/UI design for the group's multiple brands, spanning industries such as technology, private wealth, sport, energy, finance and more. Join a growing team of design and tech-focussed individuals looking to challenge the status quo of the insurance industry. This company will shape the future of insurance and it's an exciting place to be
- A passion for a slick, clean and exceptional user experience and customer journey.
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines and able to adjust to changing demands at short notice.
- Understanding of UX design architecture for product features and functions.
- Participation in, and contribution to, workshop sessions.
- Design / prototyping / wireframing of applications from start to finish, both web and mobile.
- Involvement in user research, testing sessions and experience mapping - capture, organise and extract insights.
- Contributing to the further development of the UX design process at the company.
- An appreciation of the importance of data analytics and how this can be used in UX/UI
- A strong verbal and written communicator, good with people and highly interactive.
- Design and implement feasible solutions to satisfy user needs.
- Comfortable using UX Design tools (Photoshop, XD, Sketch etc.).
- A willingness to work within a dynamic, agile environment.
- Excel at working directly with clients to ideate and deliver stunning designs.
- Ability to confidently present work.
- An ambitious designer not afraid to challenge a brief to get the best result for your clients.
- Ability to demonstrate from previous work that you understand the entire design and UX process and can add value throughout, from brief through to final delivery.
- A follower of trends, but most importantly, knowledge of when to use them.
- Collaborating with the team for addressing general studio tasks.
Note: You must have a portfolio of relevant work that you can present at interview.
You must also:
- Be able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Assist more junior staff in realising their potential and the standard of work.
- Have excellent written and oral communication. Fluent English is a key requirement.
- Have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have significant experience in a UX/UI role (at least 4 years).
- Prior knowledge of the insurance industry is a benefit but not required.
What we offer for perm roles:
- Competitive salary based on experience and bonus structure.
- Flexible benefits scheme.
- Personal development opportunities (e.g. Chartered Insurance Institute course and Certification).
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.