US UK Tax Assistant Manager
- City of London
- Nov 19, 2021
Morgan McKinley is supporting a leading Top 10 Accounting Practice in their search for a US UK Tax Assistant Manager to join their highly experienced and growing US Tax team.
Are you a US UK Tax professional who is seeking a Tax Assistant Manager position?
Morgan McKinley is supporting a leading Top 10 Accounting Practice in their search for a US UK Tax Assistant Manager to join their highly experienced and growing US Tax team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm who provide a perfect platform for continued career progression and personal development, as well as great WFH/Agile working.
As a US UK Tax Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management of a portfolio of assignees
- Assisting the wider team with tax compliance, advisory and wider relationship management
- Supporting management with complex tax returns
- Support the technical development of trainee staff members of the US Team
- Building a strong relationship with your client base and cross-selling services where necessary
- Manage communications with relevant authorities
Ideally you will be CTA or ATT qualified an hold the US Enrolled Agent qualification. This role will work within the Trusts and Family Wealth team and it would be beneficial to have experience in this area, yet not necessary. You'll be a first class communicator and will enjoy stakeholder management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.