- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Nov 18
UK Strategic Change - Business Management/PMO # 121837
Reporting to the Data Analytics Program Manager, this role enables financial and project discipline across a high performing team with multiple deliveries of data analytics, data science and data engineering.
The role will include elements of financial planning, project documentation and resource management.
Business Management Elements:
Team Financials - Own the processes that result in recharges, budget reconciliation and CFO partnership.
- Timesheet tracking in OnePPM and reconciliation versus vendor billing
- Recharge reconciliation for UKSTRAT, FOSOUR and agreed project recharges
- CFO Monthly Review Preparation - Review Comp plan, Contingent Worker and Fixed Costs
- Assist in budget preparations including monthly headcount reporting and adjustments
- Work towards owning the relationship with CFO Financial Controllers
Resource Management - Own the onboarding and resource scheduler in conjunction with project fundamentals
- Own contingent worker selection, sourcing, setup and onboarding
- Own extensions and off-boarding
- Complete all required documentation and timesheet setup
- Hold diary for resource management milestones
- Monthly reporting for resource utilization versus deliveries
Project Documentation - Assist with the demanding semi-agile project planning and roadmaps developed for analytics deliveries.
- Build and own the target operating model hygiene process. Focus on best practice, governance of road map milestones and recording of objectives.
- Administer project documentation checklist by delivery/timeline.
- Highlight gaps
- Organise Remediation
- Own updates to roadmap/resourcing in conjunction with the management team
- Assess quality of Jira and Confluence versus roadmap requirements and best practice
- Focus on clear management of estimation through to evidenced facilitation in Jira
- Assist in design and build of UK Strategic Change Data Catalogue
- Assess and understand core CDO data plans, along with divisional nuances and inputs
- Work with Data Architect to record governed data attributes and usage
- Regular updates to Wiki
- Planning for data improvements and feeds to automated refresh cycle
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.