11538 About our client
Our client provides investment solutions and expertise to a range of clients such as central banks, sovereign wealth funds and financial institutions. They are looking for an experienced UK property asset manager to join their team based in London. You will be responsible for managing their UK property portfolio across office, industrials, and to a lesser extent, retail and warehouse properties. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Management of the UK property portfolio
- Investment support (purchases and sales)
- Assisting in the growth of the business
- Candidates must have experience of managing UK office and/or industrial property assets
- Candidates must be experienced real estate asset managers with an understanding of how individual assets contribute to portfolio risk and performance.
- They must have a proven ability to identify, negotiate and execute asset management initiatives including "hands-on" experience of asset repositioning through substantial refurbishment or redevelopment.
- Ideally RICS qualified