UK Product Manager
- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 08 Nov 18
Funds Product Management is tasked with managing many aspects of the firm's global investment funds business. They research, develop and implement enhancements to the existing fund structures whilst ensuring they remain optimal from legal, operational, sales and marketing and, above all, client perspectives. They ensure that all structures remain compliant with applicable laws and guidance.
- Proactive research and development of new and existing fund structures to optimize investor access/experience and business opportunities in the UK.
- Reaction to / anticipation of changes in regulation, taxation, market practice, other innovation etc., in order to maintain fund vehicle competitiveness and compliance.
- Tactical oversight of all service providers to the UK domiciled investment fund structures. Exploration of opportunities to enhance the services provided to the funds as well as ensuring continued ‘value for money’ on behalf of investors
- The identification, assessment and development of proposals for the mitigation, of operational and strategic risks associated with the firm's UK domiciled investment funds business.
- Proven experience in a product management or fund administration environment.
- Previous Asset Management Experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of the investment funds industry, regulation and business environments.
- Able to prioritize effectively and think laterally
- Able to tenaciously pursue problem resolutions
- Composed & self-confident
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization.