UK Marketing Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
The UK Marketing Executive will work alongside the Marketing Manager to implement the marketing strategy for the UK Wholesale distribution channel. Deliver integrated plans for key promotional priorities and AXA IM expertises, using the full marketing mix. As required, lead cross-channel marketing communications projects to meet wider segment objectives.
Key Accountabilities :
- Work with the Marketing Manager, the UK Sales Team and the wider Global Marketing community to deliver well-executed marketing plans to promote AXA IM’s range of products and services in the UK Wholesale channel.
- Manage delivery of campaigns and coordination of key AXA IM / industry events including media plans with external agencies and the Brand team
- Take a lead role in representing UK Marketing in delivering strategic projects.
- Work with the Content, Design, PR and eComms Teams to produce high impact marketing materials, observing all regulatory, compliance and brand requirements.
- Draft copy for email campaigns, web pages, webcast activities and fund manager videos.
- Coordinate relevant marketing research, using findings to drive improvements in marketing activity.
- Oversee direct mailings and investor communications as appropriate.
Role requirements :
Education / Qualifications:
- Relevant degree preferred.
- IMC/IAQ and CIM qualifications (or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience of designing and implementing successful marketing plans in an asset management environment.
Knowledge and skills:
- Technical Skills
Asset management knowledge
Good understanding of the UK Wholesale distribution channel and segmentation
Project planning and management
- Communication Skills
Excellent written and spoken skills, tailoring messages for different purposes and audiences
Proven ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Treating Customers Fairly
Demonstrates customer centric approach though all marketing materials
- Team Spirit
Committed to the UK and Global Marketing teams as well as wider UK Client Group ambitions
Actively contributes to Global Marketing initiatives
Creates opportunities to share information and learning
- Entrepreneurship and Ambition
Takes decisions responsibly, in line with agreed marketing objectives
- Efficiency and Profitability
Ensures effective systems are in place to manage own and colleagues’ workload
Considers all options with a view to driving increased profitability