UK Investment Banking Analyst 3 - Associate 1
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Very competitive + excellent bonus
A successful UK team with a collegiate environment is seeking a Senior Analyst with UK corporates experience. The team is a sector agnostic UK Coverage team and works on the full suite of investment banking transactions.
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyouts
- Broad engagement across teams / groups, for example: M&A, Leverage Financed, Financial Sponsors, DCM, ECM, Structured and Risk solutions (e.g., IR or FX derivatives).
- Involvement in broad range of deals, for example: sell-side, buy-side, financings, PE funds and SWFs.
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance from either a bank/ boutique advisory firm or the Corporate Finance, Modelling and Valuation, Transaction Services groups of a large accounting firm.
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc )
- Project management
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Team work: experience of working in a project based environment with tight deadlines
- Strong academic record