UK Institutional Sales/Client Relations
- £50-60k base plus bonus EUR
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with 3-5 years' buy-side client services, client relations or sales experience to join a global investment manager in their London office.
We would like to hear from individuals with around 3-5 years' experience in institutional client services/relationship management, working with a leading global or European asset manager. This will be to cover UK institutional clients.
This multi-billion dollar business manages a range of equity and fixed income strategies and is in the process of expanding operations within the UK and wider Europe. The role would be ideal for someone looking to develop their experience within a client relationship management environment and duties will include a variety of responsibilities revolving around both new and existing clients. Longer term, for a suitably talented individual, there is likely to be the opportunity to take on client ownership.
- Assist in managing relationships with UK Institutional Investors.
- Generating new business leads, including pitching to clients.
- Meeting with clients to discuss cross-selling opportunties.
- Ensure that clients receive a first class service.
- Project manage the onboarding of new clients.
- Deal with any queries or questions.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels.
- Solid previous experience of building long-term relationships within the investment management industry.
- Knowledge of equity and/or fixed income asset classes.
- Excellent project management and rapport building skills.
We are looking for individuals who are able to demonstrate a flair for building relationships and are genuinely interested in working in institutional investment management.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have had relevant experience and are already based in the UK.