You will be reporting to the Head of Institutional Sales and will be responsible for leads, helping raise assets and managing client relationships with UK and Irish institutional clients. This will involve originating and selling the full range of firms’s products (long only, ESG and alternatives) to new and existing customers and liaising with an aim of attracting business from potential new customers. The customer base includes Pensions Funds (Local Authority and Corporate), Insurance Companies, Foundations, Charities, Consultants and Endowments.
· Support the Head of UK and Ireland Institutional Client and Solutions to develop the Institutional business in the UK and Ireland region
· Provide input to the overall sales strategy
· Work with the team head to identify Institutional targets
· Plan and organise client visits and meetings
· Attend and speak at roadshows, client events and conferences
· Develop knowledge of client needs and co-ordinate firms efforts to service customer organisations
· Maintain awareness of all economic and financial data likely to affect the products being marketed
· Support the team head in devising marketing strategies in conjunction with the Marketing department
· Support the team head in creating local sales and marketing plans and relate these to opportunities
· Develop thought leadership material relating to firms products and solutions, and investment related changes affecting our client base
If you have a solid experience of working with the UK institutional clients within the asset management space, please get in touch with me on email@example.com.
Bruin is an independent recruitment consultancy with an exclusive focus on the financial and professional services sector.
Bruin is preferred supplier to the world's leading institutions who value our boutique apporach, our Consultants' in depth knowledge, and our award winning diversity and inclusion services.
As a specialist consultancy, we focus on assisting experienced candidates in our core areas and partner with clients to provide tailored advisory solutions.
Our core areas across the UK and Europe include:.
Acturial; Broking, Underwriting & Claims; Change Management & Technology; Compliance; Credit & Risk Management; Finance & Accountancy; HR & Secretarial; Investment & Middle Office; Legal; Operations; Pensions & Employee Benefits; Sales & Marketing
Our Consultants are some of the most experienced financial and professional services recruiters in the UK, offering expert advice and insight into the current jobs market. Whether you are seeking a short term assignment that suits your availability or the next permanent step in your career, our Consultants are on hand to help you secure the role that matches your needs.
Bruin has been recognised by a number of industry awards for our innovative diversity and inclusion initiatives. As a business we are vocal champions for a diverse talent pipeline and are proud of the reputation we have built in this area.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons - men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.