UK Head of Product
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
A Global Asset Manager requires a UK Head of Product to oversee all of Product Management and Development in the UK. The role will have 3 direct reports ensuring the launch of new products, maintenance of existing funds and aid the development of the global product offering.
- Define and implement the new product development agenda through frequent interaction with both internal and external constituencies
- Develop and maintain very strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Coordinate all aspects of implementation with affiliates, marketing, sales, tax, compliance, legal, operations and technology as it relates to the cross-border (UCITS) product lines
- Be an expert in understanding the risk aspects of investment strategies and the increasing influence on new product design
- Assist the sales, client service and marketing team in their day to day efforts
- Experience of product management and product development is essential
- Strong understanding of the end-to end product development process
- Ideally from a multi product asset management firm.
- Excellent grasp of the regulatory environment
- Thorough understanding of the investment industry and appreciation of key product themes
- Good understanding of risk-based concepts as it relates to UCITS and local funds
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Ability to work well with people in a collaborative fashion
- Confident, committed, enthusiastic and a good networker, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates excellent commercial acumen
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Sound technical expertise of product ranges, development processes, project management etc.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills, able to tailor message to meet audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify the needs and manage the expectations of internal clients including sales, client service, marketing and affiliates.
- Naturally well organised. Ability to prioritise time, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.