- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Apr 19
UK Business Manager # 127986
Supporting UK Domestic Business Managers and supporting UK Domestic Team Leaders:
- Business analytics and strategy, Ad hoc reports, and general support, MB&IS and Customer reporting.
- Providing a platform to support RMs and ARMs in finding client friendly solutions.
- Change Management, implementation and training (internal processes or standards, regulatory etc.) striving for process efficiency gains.
Business Support and Control tasks will include:
- Delegated responsibility for a number of Risk and Control functions .
- MICOS control performance and review.
- Errors/Control incidents reviews and approvals.
- Alternate reviewer and approver for Payments, Transaction Suitability, account opening/closing.
- Provides support/guidance to Front Office on Know Your Client (KYC), PEP reviews, Risk reviews etc.
- Perform MyAccess Requests, AURA, Mangos and GARS.
- Attend monthly Business Risk meetings and any other regulatory forums.
- Representative on multiple advisory boards and project working groups.
- Partner with risk, compliance, legal, operations etc. to ensure seamless client delivery.
- Actively review and drive open tasks in RMPlus.
- Ongoing review of existing client book with regards to reputational risks.
- Provide onboarding and training to new hires and refresher onboarding training to employees where required and ensure completion of mandatory trainings.
- Coordinate and administer selected divisional, business and market area initiatives and independent handling of regular and ad-hoc operational risk-related reviews.
- Ensure and update Deal-in-pipeline reports and track progress.
- Support UK Domestic Business Manager in the preparation and documentation of Management Meetings and Team Leader/RM one to one supervisory/mentoring meetings.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly performance reporting (KPI) and progress reporting (e.g. reviews, pending items etc.).
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will have Business Management experience ideally from a Private Bank or Project Management or Audit experience from a Private Bank.
- He/she will have experience facing off to with senior stakeholders as well as clients.
- Creating and presenting PowerPoint presentations experience is essential.
- Advanced Excel experience (including but not exclusive to V-lookup and Pivot tables) is essential.
- You will need to be flexible with receiving ad-hoc requests.
- You will need to be able to multi-task and prioritize accordingly.
- You will need to have high levels of attention to detail whilst providing quick turnaround time.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.