- £900 - £1000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Scope AT
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
Head of development with extensive software development and leadership experience, required to deliver front-end applications and components for cutting edge web ecommerce platform.
You will have ability to challenge design decisions, be involved in code reviews and problem solving, quality assurance and most importantly provide thought leadership to inspire others to achieve highest standards possible.
Must have exceptional tech leadership skills, bringing a passion for continuous improvement, actively mentoring and coaching development team to achieve their full potential while maintaining focus on delivering high quality software delivered within budget.
- UI architecture ownership and technical team leadership.
- Expertise in working with modern development practices such as Continuous Integration, Test Automation (TDD), Continuous Deployment and Clean Code
- Knowledge of design patterns and building enterprise wide applications
- Has a strong passion for technology and can challenge the status quo
- Ability to influence global teams
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice, which can be found at http://www.scopeat.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PN-SCOPEAT-25-04.18-1.4.pdf. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at www.scopeat.co.uk.