- Sep 30, 2021
UI/UX Designer - Unique opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech Companies - React - Python - Competitive salary & benefits
We are looking for a UX&UI designer/developer to help our client with the user, annotation and demo interfaces for a Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing project they are conducting.
Experience with Machine Learning and NLP technology will be helpful for the role, but is not required. Job Responsibilities:
* Engage with the project development team early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the team's goals.
* Analyze needs and requirements to determine feasibility of fulfilling requirements within time and cost constraints.
* Coordinate with backend teams to clarify backend requirements for the final designs.
* Understand, then extend or replace existing implementations.
* Design, develop, and iterate on frontend components and web pages for the final product. Requirements
* Design experience; making UX and design decisions
* 3-5 years of experience with GitHub
* Experience in software design and development
* Understanding of Machine Learning and NLP technologies
* Experience with Python backends and APIs Education/Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.