This is a fantastic Treasury Systems Analyst role which sits as part of the broader Treasury desk of a leading fintech start-up. The successful candidate will be supporting the Treasury function on a permanent basis with BAU activities related to the Treasury System, as well as a number of projects.
This Treasury Systems Analyst role is with a leading Financial Services business.
The successful candidate for this London based Treasury Systems Analyst role will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day technical support to Treasury and Finance by investigating technical issues, drive continuous improvement, develop and implement changes
- Day-to-day support with regards to system and report configuration, incident resolution
- User permissions and audit for the platforms in Treasury and Finance
- Identify opportunities for improvements
The successful candidate for this London based Treasury Systems Analyst role will have the following exposure:
- Experience working with SQL (or similar RDMS) based system and Windows Server, including query skills
- Previous experience in a similar role within Finance/Treasury applications; Previously held roles such as "Systems Analyt" or "Application Manager"
- Experience working with Finance Data
- Experience working with Finance/Treasury applications in the FS industry
Competitive salary and benefits package.