Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Treasury Stress Testing contractor
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Working closely with Treasury colleagues across the business globally, main responsibilities include:
- Developing, enhancing and providing recommendations for improvement to the internal liquidity management framework – policy, infrastructure, analytical review and provision of expert insight.
- Enhancing FTP process relating to associated reserves held against specific liquidity risk items.
- Support the wider P&A agenda, including: ILAAP, Solvent Wind Down, and RRP.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Technical capital markets business skills, ideally with excellent knowledge of secured financing, cross currency funding risk, intraday and derivatives transactions.
- Deep knowledge of liquidity environment affecting broker-dealers and banks, including strong understanding of LCR and NSFR and the ability to link to internal models
- Strong analytical skills / numerical background
- Regulatory reporting software and BI Tools experience (ideally Axiom and Tableau) - Desirable
- Work experience with FTP best practices - Desirable