- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
This Treasury Specialist role will provide support within the Cash and Liquidity Management team to ensure that the firm always has sufficient cash and liquidity to fund its receivables and operations on a daily basis.
My client is an established payments Financial Services organisation. This role is based in their London offices.
The Treasury Specialist will:
- Assist in the design, execution and ownership of all cash management, liquidity planning and cash forecasting responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance the cash model and monitor cash on a daily basis
- Manage the production of the monthly ALCO pack, perform Working Group ALCO secretarial duties as required
- Assist in the implementation, monitoring and reporting of cash investment strategy
- Oversight of bank account structure
- Participate in the Treasury Liquidity forum, providing liquidity perspective and propose actions to Funding and Reporting teams
- Ensure relevant policies and procedures are updated and in compliance with internal risk and control standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience of designing, executing and monitoring cash management within a Treasury team
- Uses knowledge of cash management techniques to provide input and ideas for both medium and long term business strategies and direction, and continually reviewing these to ascertain when changes necessitate amendments
- Extensive experience in cash flow modelling
- Good decision making skills
- University degree with a minimum of 2:1
This is a permanent role based in London.