A global firm specialising in Structured products are looking to hire a Treasury and Markets officer for their COO function.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide a link between the Solutions Business and the Control and Support functions
- Responsible for the transformation of information and preparing reports, analysis.
- Assisting the COO to drive improvements.
- Managing the risk of the team by putting in place controls and documentation
- Playing a key part in driving change through projects.
Requirements of the individual:
- 4+ years of experience within a similar institution
- Educated to degree level
- Proficient in MS Excel, ideally VBA.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to be based in London