Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Treasury Business Analyst
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
As Treasury Business Analyst, you will work closely with the product and development teams, technical consultants, and businesses across the UK to prepare client specific functional documentation that meets and exceeds their expectations.
• Prepare clear and concise functional documents that represent application objectives and product requirements.
• Liaise with the product and development teams to clarify requirements and resolve product functionality or design questions.
• Prepare comprehensive functional specifications and, where appropriate, prepare test requirements, test plans and automated test scripts.
• Ensure software is fit for the purpose defined in the specifications by conducting or coordinating appropriate testing.
• Assist with coordination of the development effort for a project through to its release.
• Assist in developing the overall treasury knowledge and understanding of the organization.
• Strong systems application experience.
• Previous treasury or relevant financial market knowledge and experience.
• General IT knowledge.
• Good analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
• An understanding of the requirements of software testing.
What will set you apart is your desire to make a difference. You will be a proven team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills and at least two years’ experience working in a systems development role. Ideally, you will also have experience of working with treasury management systems.