Treasury Analyst, London
- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
Excellent opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join an expanding team at a leading trading company. To be based in London. . Previous experience in commodity trading environment is preferred.
Treasury Assistant required to join an expanding team. To be based in London. Reporting to Head of Trade Finance.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in set up of a new treasury system.
• Payment entry and ensuring signatures prior to cut offs
• Liquidity and cashflow management and reporting.
• Cashbook and funding recording and reconciliations.
• Establishment of internet banking portals.
• Execution of payments, including using SWIFT payments
• FX exposure management.
• On-going control of bank accounts; setting up and maintenance of new accounts.
• Responding to ad hoc requests for reports/information.
• Supporting the Treasurer in ad hoc trade finance tasks.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
Qualifications and Experience
• 3 - 5 years’ relevant treasury experience in a commodities trading environment.
• Experience of handling manual processes.
• Ideally a comfortable user/developer of Excel.
• Knowledge of payments and SWIFT communication.
• Exposure to setting up automated systems and improving existing processes.
***Oil Recruitment is working as an agent on behalf of a client for this role. We have been working with some of the world's leading banks, trading companies, major oil companies and utilities within the energy trading arena since 1998. We work on roles in trading, broking, risk, credit, quantitative analysis, consultancy, shipping, chartering, operations and contract analysis across the upstream and downstream energy markets in crude, oil products, gas, power and carbon.
To learn more about our business and to see details of our other vacancies visit www.oilrecruitment.co.uk