The Iyuno Media Group is one of the world’s largest and most renowned localization and access companies in the media industry, operating in the market since 1995. We provide localization (subtitling and dubbing), access services (video description and closed captioning) and media solutions in any language for broadcasters, film studios, VoD platforms and distributors.
Due to rapid growth we have an opening for a self-driven and highly organised Treasury Accountant at our office in Chiswick, West London, handling the cash management function of The Iyuno Media Group. This role will be initially on a 3-month interim basis with the possibility of developing into a permanent position.
The role will focus on building and delivering an enhanced cash management framework for the group as a whole. This will specifically involve:
- Improving our forward-rolling 13-week consolidated cash forecasting routines and capability.
- Simplification of the intercompany funding profile across the business.
- Working with our banking providers to improve the cash monitoring capability of the central finance function.
- There will also be a need for the candidate to be involved in the early stages of a Transfer Pricing scoping project in cooperation with our external advisors.
- ACA qualified (or ACCA equivalent). At least 2 years post-qualified.
- Experience in cash management project scoping, build of cash forecasting model and delivery.
- History of delivering cash management projects on-time
- Experience of working in international groups with entities in multiple countries and currencies
- Effective communicator with stakeholders in multiple locations (both internal and external)
- Well versed in Transfer Pricing strategy and deployment
- Experienced in Excel (advanced) and MS Office
If you have the skills & experience described above and you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send a covering letter and CV, by e-mail only to email@example.com