Treasury Accountant job based close to Slough The primary focus of the role;
- To have technical capability in accounting and reporting treasury transactions under IFRS
- Proficient with the requirements of IFRS 9, IFRS 7 and IFRS 13
- Broad understanding of derivative valuation modelling including CVA/DVA.
- A good grounding in reporting of finance income and expenditure for statutory reporting and disclosure
- Experience working with Reval, in particular the ledger accounting module.
- Compliance with IFRS and requirements in relation to treasury transactions and derivative accounting
- Preparing period end movement reconciliations and analysis
- Liaison with the company auditors vis a vis treasury accounting entries and reporting
- Developing treasury accounting in accordance to changes to accounting standards
- Qualified accountant with at least 2 years post qualifying experience in treasury accounting.
- General expertise in all aspects of treasury technical accounting
- Knowledge and experience of Group Accounting (consolidation) under complex company structures.
- Able to determine hedge designations and accounting rules / entries under IFRS 9 for cash flow and fair value hedges.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.