- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
This Treasury Accountant role involves preparing the daily liquidity report and attending the ALCO, as well as preparing the monthly ALCO presentation pack.
My client is a well-known subsidiary of an established investment bank.
They key responsibilities for the Treasury Accountant role are:
- Prepare the daily liquidity report, including failed trades analysis
- Support the Treasurer in monitoring funding facility/overdraft utilisation, working with cash management to ensure usage is optimised
- Working with Interest Management, Cash Management and Settlements to ensure clients are appropriately charged.
- Monitor stock loan/borrow, warehousing, margin, TT positions to ensure they are maintained within our risk appetite tolerances and funding is optimised.
- Assist the Treasurer in CFM deposit placements
- Assist in the preparation of the daily cash management MI pack
- Prepare monthly ALCO presentation pack
- Attend ALCO, act as ALCO minute taker, agree minutes with ALCO members, assist in the follow-up of outstanding actions
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly liquidity stress tests
- Assist in the annual update of the ILAA, liquidity policy, capital management policy as required.
- Assist in all Treasury matters, as required, including ad-hoc analysis of funding, liquidity, capital positions
- Analyse, suggest and, where approved, implement improvements to all Treasury processes, working with and utilising the firm's multi-location strategy.
The Treasury Accountant role will be:
- Appropriate skills and expertise as required for the role including an accounting and/or treasury qualification.
- A good understanding of liquidity risks in the industry and the ability to model risks and present in the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment submissions
- A good understanding of Nexus
- A strong interest in constant process improvement and automation by developing automated solutions to enable better quality MI to enable business decisions
- A working knowledge of changes in the market and to products, legislation and regulation.
This is a permanent role based in London.