The Treasury ALM Officer will be heavily involved in balance sheet management, liquidity risk management and ALM. This person will join a small Treasury team in a large international bank.
My client is an international bank, however this role is based in the City of London.
The Treasury ALM Officer will be responsible for:
- Balance Sheet Management
- Cash flow model modelling
- Funding strategy, funding plan and funding policy preparation and update
- Liquidity Risk Management
- Monitoring, calculation, forecasting, reporting and management of key liquidity ratios for London Branch
- Participating in stress testing on liquidity risk
- Intra-day liquidity management for the bank
- Intra-day liquidity reporting
- System related testing and communication with HO Asset and Liability Management
- Annual ILAAP contribution
- Interact with business lines regarding funding and assets requests
- Management Information Support
- Support the preparation of ALCO
- Management Information
- Regular internal and ad hoc Head Office Reporting
The Treasury ALM Officer will have the following skills:
- Fluent spoken and written English, fluent Mandarin highly desirable
- Accounting or Finance related major or relevant professional qualification
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Access and data management skills
- Ideally 2 - 5 years Treasury experience in Financial Services
This is a permanent role based in London, offering a competitive basic and benefits.