Transformation Portfolio Officer
About the opportunity Department Description
The Investment Solutions and Services Change team drives process improvement, automation and manages the change portfolio for the global and the European businesses. This function provides the professional programme, project and PMO capabilities to manage strategic change initiatives. Additionally, it provides the portfolio management, enables prioritisation and governance and is the initial interface point for change led through other functions.
This function also owns and builds change capability within the global COO's portfolio. Additionally, it works with technology to ensure consistent management of change across the business. Purpose of the Role
Fidelity is embarking on several multi-year strategic programmes to enhance and strengthen its capability offering. The Transformation Portfolio Office will support the top-level planning, coordination and connectivity across our ISS Strategic Roadmap. This is a key role for ensuring we can continually respond to changes, steer and control the overall strategic roadmap deliver as well as ensuring we remain connected and align with ISS and Corporate activities. Key Responsibilities
The role requires a skill set that encompasses the full spectrum of transformation activities. The key accountabilities of the role are:
Activities supported by the Transformation Portfolio Office.
- Portfolio Level Coordination and Support
- Organisation & people alignment to desired future state
- Financial plan alignment to ISS overall multiyear plan
- Communications (internal & external)
Portfolio level support and coordination for:
- Roadmap, dependencies, sequencing
- Resource capacity management & impact (supplier & subject matter expert)
- Governance support (Programme, Design Authority, Financial Business Opportunity Appraisal)
- Tracking / reporting
- Coordinating impacts of changes to Strategy and Target Operating Model
- Risk Management
This team will provide pivotal role in ensuring that the current suite of 17 strategic programmes are connected and aligned to our Future Target Operating Model, Strategy and Organisational Vision. Essential skills
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Strong project management / PMO competencies
- Ability to understand complex / multi programme transformations and connect strategy, target operating model and high programme roadmaps
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Project and benefit financials
- Excellence presentation skills
- Understanding of financial services and ability to work in global / multi-cultural environment
As an international financial services organisation, we are in-scope of international regulations in the way that we carry out our work. This position is involved in work that is regulated by the FCA and/or the PRA and their Individual Conduct Rules (COCON) apply to it, along with any other regulation. We provide training on COCON and how it affects our employees. More information about COCON can be found in the Employment Handbook. About you About Fidelity International
- Understanding of the investment process and how it fits into the overall business
- Experience of Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset and Alternates products or investments
- Awareness of product structures servicing institutional clients
- Experience of asset management
- Previous business transformational experience
- Broader industry awareness including the evolving regulatory landscape and product trends
- Experience of technology change initiatives and agile project management practises
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.