- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 08 Oct 18
Role Overview: Responsible for management of assets transferring on and off the platform.
- To transfer platform holdings in and out of custody on a daily basis.
- Issuing Stock Transfer Forms to Fund Managers.
- Working with Electronic Transfer Solutions for Re-Registration
- Ensure all accounts held by Nominees Ltd reflect accurate Transfer positions.
- Ensure that all platform assets are re-registered within KPI & SLA timeframes.
- Perform investigation on Transfer In and Out requests.
- Managing Pension Cash Transfers for both manual and electronic requests.
- Agree Trade & Settlement with counterparties and submitting requests to Broker/Crest.
- Support inbound calls from Corporate Clients and Plan Managers
- Report team MI on a daily basis.
- Working to multiple cut offs, often with tight deadlines
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Qualifications: FS Industry recognised qualifications- IOC, Investment Certificate or CFA or working towards.
- Experience: 1 plus years in a similar role.
- Crest Settlement experience would be beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.