Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for an ambitious and driven leader to play a pivotal role in our award-winning Transfer Pricing practice, which aims to double in size in the next four years. You will already be a strong senior manager or associate director. Job Description:
FTSE 100 to dynamic entrepreneurial businesses. Our practice includes thin capitalisation/ interest and also tax reputation/ 'BEPS' work, which links to a range of our other offerings including international tax, tax reassurance, indirect tax and innovation consulting. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- You'll have been responsible for transfer pricing projects related to international tax, tax reassurance, indirect tax and innovation consulting, providing alternative transfer pricing methodologies.
- You will work on BEPS projects, applying OECD knowledge
- Possessing strong experience in transfer pricing, your track record of selling and delivering projects for a variety of clients on time and on budget - including experience in networking, speaking at tax conferences and events to grow the practice.
- Delivering Transfer Pricing projects and managing a 360 process and ensure exceptional client delivery.
- Providing a distinctive service and unlocking potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- Engaging with our internal staff to coach and mentor as well as building strong relationships with our clients
- Driving the team's business development and taking a lead on marketing initiatives
- Coordinating with transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on wider tax issues
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Extensive experience in a transfer pricing or tax value chain environment.
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation, tax value chain analyses, benchmarking
- Supporting tax authority enquiries/Advance Pricing Agreements
- Working knowledge of transfer pricing regimes internationally, OECD rules, BEPs project work and thin cap (minimum criteria)
- Experience working in a professional services firm, coaching and mentoring junior staff to grow the team
- You'll possess knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation as well as having working knowledge in other jurisdictions
- Knowledge of UK transfer pricing issues (minimum criteria)
- You'll have reviewed work and supervised staff in a tax environment
- You'll have experience managing a large portfolio of tax clients
- You'll have demonstrable Business Development experience
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you'll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You'll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.