Transfer Agency Oversight Analyst
In this role you will ensure our 3rd party provider is delivering as per agreed service levels and contract, leading to best in class investor and stakeholder outcomes. Responsibilities
- Utilise oversight tools to monitor and promote successful supplier performance by:
- Ensuring agreed SLA and contractual deliverables are achieved.
- Monitoring KPI's and taking appropriate action where trigger points are crossed.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise when handling supplier escalations. These are typically (but not limited to) AML/KYC, Dealing, Breach, Complaint, Client Money, Settlement, general Investor Servicing escalations.
- Uphold our robust Risk & Controls framework ensuring that Governance related activities are completed in a timely manner and adequately documented.
- Assist with periodic on sight process reviews, identifying supplier enhancements as required.
- Address and resolve day to day issues as raised by the Columbia Threadneedle business and suppliers, effectively escalating matters which cannot be resolved.
- Maintain issues logs, monitor for thematic trends, drive early resolution through attendance at regular internal and external meetings and uphold direct contact with the parties involved.
- Monitor supplier reports and MI deliverables, providing updates and/or recommendations where required.
- Develop an open and effective working relationship with key Columbia Threadneedle functions including Distribution, Marketing, Finance, Compliance, Change Management and Investment Operations Oversight.
- Delivery focused with attention to detail, being able to deliver excellence in a deadline and investor outcomes driven environment, applying challenge to prove and confirm that is delivered consistently.
- Flexible with the ability to work on a range of items simultaneously and proactively manage and prioritise a significant and often changing workload. Identify problems and escalate options for resolution with recommendations, tracking to conclusion.
- An excellent communicator who can effectively express ideas and requirements both orally and in writing, both formally and informally.
- An excellent team player with the ability to form strong cross-functional working relationships both within Columbia Threadneedle and the our suppliers.
- Quick learner with the ability and willingness to pick up new processes and challenges.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and ability to identify risk areas.
About Our Company
- An understanding of Fund Industry practices and Transfer Agency operations with prior experience of Unit Trust, OEIC or SICAV administrative processing.
- Prior experience of working within an outsourced environment as part of a client or supplier organisation.
- A desire to continually improve your knowledge of the Columbia Threadneedle product range, our investor requirements and wider industry level challenges, discussion points and solutions.
- Experience of working within or, leading an operational change process.
- Experience of working in a financial services environment where the consideration and understanding of Client Vulnerability was front and centre.
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognize that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.