The current regulations covered are MiFIR, EMIR, and SFTR.
The specific tasks of the role are:
· Ensuring all transaction reports are submitted within T+1 for all clients.
· Resolve reporting errors on a daily basis.
· Assist and advise on mapping of data fields from client's internal systems to Trade Repository / Regulator required fields.
· Data Cleansing of source/extract data to respective systems using SQL.
We are looking for an IT professional to work in a very small team, be a jack of all trades, be eager to learn and grow with the company, with the following experience and attributes:
· Experience reporting MiFIR, EMIR and SFTR
· Excellent attention to detail
· Comfortable using a SQL database.
· Experience in an operational role within the Financial Services Industry desired, preferably in the derivatives industry
· High-level skills in providing accurate and validated data administration.
· Demonstrate initiative and positive professional attitude.
· Clear communication skills especially in documentation and liaison
· Excellent business and technical analytical skills
· High-level problem-solving skills
· Experience with data conversion and extraction desired
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
· Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
Apply now following the link below, or alternatively, send your resume directly to email@example.com