A world leading asset manager is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Associate to join a fast-paced and dynamic transaction reporting team. This opportunity will suit a recent graduate or junior regulatory reporting associate seeking the next step in their asset management career.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations to ensure accurate and timely execution of key regulatory reporting deliverables.
- Enhances knowledge of financial markets, instruments and regulations to independently identify and resolve reporting issues.
- Develops and maintains broad knowledge and awareness of current financial product events and regulatory changes that may impact the team’s responsibilities.
- Maintains updated documentation for all processes, procedures and work flows to ensure consistent and accurate execution of business investment functions.
- Supports seniors on adhoc reporting projects.
- 1-3 year's experience in a regulatory reporting team at an investment manager or investment bank.
Location: City of London, UK
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Plus multiple bonuses and excellent working culture.
Shortlisting: “Please note, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
To stay updated about similar roles, please follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.