Currently I am working on a retained assignment with a leading European logistics firm, owned by a top tier PE Firm. The firm have grown considerably over the last 12 months, completing multiple investments in the UK and across Europe.
Their investment team also manage disposals within the firm, and they have a portfolio of over £1Bn of assets across the UK and Europe which they plan to sell. Due to the volume of work, they are looking to add another Transaction Manager to the team focusing on disposals.
The ideal Transaction Manager will have:
1. 6-10 years of experience
2. Experience in dealing with logistics and industrial assets
3. Experience in the sale of assets
4. UK and European Deal experience
5. Exceptional numerical and modelling skills
6. An entrepreneurial mindset
7. Fluency in European language would be beneficial
If you are interested by an assignment with a leading Logistics firm, who are rapidly expanding their portfolio, please apply via the link.