The firm have grown considerably over the last 12 months and have plans for further growth in the UK and across Northern Europe.
With this continued growth in their portfolio, they are now expanding their team in London, by recruiting a Transaction Manager. The role will focus on sourcing and leading investments both in the UK and across Europe.
The ideal Transaction Manager will have:
1. Between 6-10 years of experience
2. Experience in dealing with logistics and industrial assets
3. Experience in sourcing and leading transactions
4. A strong transaction record
5. An entrepreneurial mindset
6. European language skills - ideally fluent in Spanish or Dutch
If you are interested by an assignment with a leading Logistics firm, who are rapidly expanding their portfolio, please apply via the link.