Transaction Manager - Corporate Trust
- GBP400 - GBP450 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 24 Sep 18
My client, a leading Investment Bank based in London is looking for Transaction Manager to join their team.
- Deal Acceptance
- Deal Closing
- Deal Set Up
- Life of Issue
- General Transaction Management
- Qualified in either Italian or English law is preferable
- Business Expertise
- Experience of private legal practice, Corporate Trust and/or banking environment. Knowledge and experience in debt market document negotiation.
- Skill to successfully negotiate with internal and external parties to mitigate risk.
- Ability to work under tight and demanding deadlines.
- Problem Solving
- Find and propose:
- a) Innovative legal solutions that are often complex to ensure that the bank's documentation standards are upheld.
- b) Satisfactory solutions to business issues with internal and external parties.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to persuade, negotiate and influence others, often at higher levels.
- Effectively influence client, external counsel and other working group party members.
- Manage internal and external relationship difficulties in a time sensitive, pressured environment.
- Optimize client service delivery while complying with the Company's policies and preferred practices.
- Nature & Area of Impact
- Interact with clients, their advisors and agents, and other working group party members to come to mutually agreeable terms with respect to deal documents that affect the business.
- Strive for excellent client service delivery under tight timeframes.
- Interaction / InterpersonalSkills