Transaction Manager - Corporate Trust
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carr Lyons
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Global bank seeks individual to join Transaction Management team in London. Great opportunity for an individual looking for a role within a growing business area in banking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and negotiating Structured Finance transaction documentation
- Co-ordinating with internal Sales, Client Service and Compliance teams to ensure effective process management
- Handling deal-related issues and assisting with responses to clients
- Reviewing and negotiating post-closing amendments and major restructurings in conjunction with issuers, investment banks, asset managers, legal teams etc.
- Taking part in internal projects examining updates to local market practices and regulatory requirements
- Accompanying Sales and Client Services on client visits
Key requirements include:
- Experience working in relevant environments i.e. Banking, Legal, Capital Markets
- Knowledge of Structured Finance products
- A full understanding of the regulatory frameworks that affect financial services and experience working with these
- A legal qualification is beneficial
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com.