Transaction Capture Sr Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 19
Transaction Capture Sr Analyst
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: None
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19014178
The Delta One Transaction Capture Sr Analyst will provide both Client and Trade Support to the Delta One business.
• Delta 1 has been the largest growing business in the Equities for the past 3 years and has seen massive growth over this period
• This increase in revenue has been driven by increase in Citi Synthetic PB Swap balances resulting massive increase in Trade Volumes
• The span of D1 products has significantly increased with new product offerings such as DMA to Swap, Swaps on Futures, International Euro clear Settling ETFs, ETF Create/Redeems and as such required specialized technical expertise on how each business operates and would fit into the Delta 1 business.
• Supports a suite of Delta 1 products (predominantly equity swaps), providing first class client service to the Prime Finance and Delta 1 Clients base, responsible for Trade Capture/allocation, lifecycle management / Event processing and Cashflow affirmation.
• The team is a conduit between many different areas notably Sales & Trading, Settlements (Derivatives & Equity), Financial Control and Technology
• Trade capture, position reconciliation and exception management ad-hoc queries and investigations (phone, email) from Trades, Sales, Clients, Counterparties, Settlements & Management
• Further responsibilities include processing and reconciliation of Dividends and providing Trade Support to the Delta 1 trading desk.
• To support and act as back up for the regional Head when facing off to senior stakeholders such as Trading floor/Ops & Finance Heads
• Integration of new Regulations impacting Delta 1 ie Brexit.
• Driving sustainable improvement of D1 Settlement Rate for Top Tier priority clients globally
• Product Expert to face off to Delta 1 Trading Desk for D1 Operations.
• Lifecycle processing of complex Swaps Corp Actions
• Oversee MO Onboard / Integration for clients in order to support business growth.
• Knowledge and expertise to lead New (NPACs)
• Partnering with tech and driving key Ops efficiency priorities
• Coverage of London Based Super Platinum clients for the Prime / Delta One business.
Previous Experience in Client facing or Trade/Desk Support role:
• Strong understanding of current OTC regulatory landscape, with previous experience of new reg implementation.
• Previous experience of supporting a demanding Delta 1 or Derivatives desk, with a strong understanding of Corporate Event impact on OTC Derivatives.
• Proven record of delivering results and working to strict deadlines.
• Familiarity with impacts on risk and P/L.
• Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential.
• Strong Communicator (articulate and literate)
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
We are looking for someone who is a fast learner in a fast paced environments, but also creative and a problem solver. The person should be:
• Ability to recognize high risk situations
• Ability to perform well in a dynamic, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong control and risk awareness background critical.
• Ability to work under pressure essential.
• Strong sense of accountability and responsibility for owning issues through to resolution needed.
• Desire to improve processes and implement STP essential.
• A flexible and hard-working approach is required as is the need to be self-motivated and driven.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer