Training Program Analyst - Financial Products Knowledge Group
The Financial Products Knowledge Group (FPKG) is responsible for building and delivering thoughtful training programs that support the execution of the Bloomberg strategy across Financial Products. The global FPKG team manages all training for Sales, Analytics and Product, from learning what a bond is up to acquiring the soft skills needed to coordinate complex deals with the largest financial institutions in the world. The team provides about 15,000 live and on-demand training per year.
This role, reporting to the Regional Financial Products Knowledge Group Team Leader, will be responsible for:
We'll trust you to drive:
- Taking ownership of existing business processes and designing new systematic approaches to drive collaboration, efficiency and transparency by providing operational support to the team
- Designing and delivering specific training programs
- Process and systems management utilizing your great project management skills
- Collaborating with Analytics leaders to develop a yearly calendar of training programs and core curriculum
- Driving change management globally across the department, where best practices are shared across teams/regions and businesses
- Grow their responsibilities and role within the group into either a training specialist or e-learning specialist.
You'll need to have:
- Project Work: Highly organized and strong project management and analytical skills. Ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively to resolution
- Excellent Execution: Ability to manage, coordinate and deliver the highest quality training experience. Successfully and actively facilitates and manages the classroom, SME's and speakers. Adapts to change and ensures at all times the aim, structure and content is in line with the goal and desired impact
- Stakeholder management: manage and influence key relationships with multiple stakeholders. Build credibility and be aligned with their product change management initiatives by understanding the problem to solve
- Innovation: constantly challenge our operating model and seek innovative ways to improve and optimise our business processes.
We'd love to see:
- +2 years of experience in either financial markets, educational content design or project management.
- Team Player: embraces collaboration and actively contributes to the group to meet goals
- A laser focus on execution and change management
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships at all levels and to manage multiple stakeholders and organizational items
- Highly organized, detail oriented and strong project management skills
- Strong personal initiative, good judgment, and outstanding ethics; desire to succeed in a fast paced, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- A Bachelor's degree (or above) or relevant work experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience in Project Management (PMP, PRINCE II etc..)
- Coding skills (Python, HTML etc.)
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.